myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Totally Biased Book and Movie Review: Yay for cute dogs

Friday, November 09, 2007

Yay for cute dogs

I have to say that the highlight of my work at lulu livehelp was reached when I wandered over to Dooce's site and saw my name associated with the Chuck Calendar of 2008. Damn. Appreciation. Finally.
On my last shift, too.
Sigh.. it was ALL worth it .
(I also learned that Jon is a genuinely cool guy, not your average asshole chatter at all.)
Gee, I hope they get good help next year from Guiveria or Mikosio.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger vaporacle said...

I recently completed a full length book about memory and the human mind. The book is called Disco Hypnotic. More information can be found at DiscoHypnotic.com. Any comments or review would be most appreciated.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Bitty said...

I'm dropping in to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving because I'm too rushed to write an e-mail.

I hope things are at least a little better these days. :)

Love ya!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics