myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Totally Biased Book and Movie Review: Coming Soon... the new House of Kaat

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Coming Soon... the new House of Kaat

I have been wanting to put all my internet crap into one site for a long time. I am known in different corners of the www by different names, and it's about time they all moved in together to see if there's a chance of getting along. I'm not saying I'm going to combine them ALL together.. I might leave "SuxDirtyShortsOnCam"and "LuvsFootMassagers" right where there are... but the majority of them could at least try to get together under one roof...er... domain name.
So they're gonna.
Here's my New Home. It's not done... the going's slow, because my site is low on the list of things-to-do for my talented husband... of course.
But eventually, this here blog will move over there.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics