myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Totally Biased Book and Movie Review: To See or Not To See

Thursday, March 22, 2007

To See or Not To See

I get quite a few emails from people with suggestions, or requests, for movies to watch. Obviously, I cannot watch them all, or I would not have time to work, and then I could not afford internet access, and would never be able to do any posts...not to mention that I couldn't afford a movie ticket, or my Netflix membership or... oh muh-ANN...eventually, I would end up sitting on my homeless curb, fingering an old copy of T.V. Guide and mumbling about the good old days...
But I have decided to incorporate this new little feature of the Biased Book and Movie Review....
To See or Not to See, based on the glorious previews that I sit through every time I see a movie. Fine readers and fellow movie viewers, feel free to chime in - comments section, or email, and let me know what you advise- what you are looking forward to, or what you dread....

To See:

Waitress.



Keri Russell plays a pregnant waitress married to an asshole who looks to be falling in love with her hunky doctor, Nathan Fillion. To see if only because she names pies after the emotional upheavals she is going through. Who doesn't like a movie with cleverly named pies?


Not To See:

Vacancy.

A couple who "left the interstate" (obviously the catchphrase for the movie- don't leave the interstate) check into a creepy little hotel where to their horror, they discover video tapes of that very room- where people are getting murderalized. There was time, when I was young, when I really enjoyed being scared. Not no more, nuh-uh, and the preview freaked me out enough.


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nikki Neurotic said...

Bah, it wasn't enough that they had to remake Psycho...they had to go and steal the general concept for another crappy movie.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Bitty said...

So now you're reviewing trailers! A brilliant idea.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Re: Vacancy. I couldn't take Luke Wilson serious in any film. Doesn't look that great anyways. Good concept though.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So.... when will you post a review of "The Shooter"? (hmmm.... can't remember if there's a "The" in there or not. If there isn't, there should be.)

from Likes To Teach English

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics