myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Totally Biased Book and Movie Review: Kaat Litter Blog Preview

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Kaat Litter Blog Preview

Blog Preview:
Kaat Litter

http://kaatlitter.blogspot.com/

blog about my boring and completely unexciting life so that I will no longer clutter up this place with personal posts about the above mentioned boring and completely unexciting life.

Alrighty, this is kind of response to what some people have done over the past couple of days, and kind of in response to an email I received, that said: “I love it when you write non-reviewing posts! Well I love your reviews but it’s nice to get to see a little of your life as a real person. I know that you have a personal blog but it’s secret and I wish I knew where it was because I want to know more about you.”

I have had several emails about my “personal” blog, asking for the address, wanting to read it… why the hell people want to read my blah-dee-blah when they can read my personal biases about entertainment instead is beyond me. My personal blog is temporarily out of order, like much in my life, and that's ok. I think I was ready to move onward and upward. I might get it going again some year... but. In the interim, I am going to start putting a few posts here and there over at this new site. This way, I can be my totally dee-dee-dee self for the few of you that want to read it, and leave the other people just wanting reviews in peace.

So here's a PRE View for Blog Sunday.

I expect I will talk about my life, what's going where, and how it doesn't fit and was never meant to be put in there, anyway.

... oh you so have a dirty mind.

I’m going to try to be honest. I’m going to try not to get so depressing and ridiculously self-pitying that every time I open the page my eyeballs light on fire from the sheer hot-hell bullshit of it all. I’m going to try to keep it updated regularly, so that the peeps who are keeping track of me in this unusual manner (you know who you are and yeah, how sensible to read my blog instead of like, emailing me or calling me on the phone- skanks! Hehehe) will know what track I’m on and how tightly the ropes binding me to it actually are. And if I will escape before the train comes. Don't worry, I know better than to wait for the hero. If I did that, I’d be sliced and diced kaat, served with a delicious, subtle, train-wheel-searing.

I will probably talk about my children a lot, not because I’m an aspiring mommy blogger but because that’s what we moms think about 80% of the time- our offspring. My question is, does this ever go away? I mean, seriously, when they grow up and move away, will I finally be able to focus on something other than them? Does my mom think about me all the frickin time, still? I kind of doubt that and I hope not, so that I have a future of peaceful mind to look forward to.

On the mommyblog front, it seems like most of them have young children. If there are mommybloggers with older kids, kids that you know, cause you insanity and to lie awake at night, wondering if their brains have become the equivalent of that frying egg in the pan on the commercial… I wish you’d link to me, or comments, or email, so I can read about someone else’s problems for a change.

I will keep everyone updated on the job thing.

I will probably not say a lot of dark and horrible things about myself, since a lot of “real life” people that know me read this. In the case of secrets and skeletons, I’ll just have to keep posting on the True Wife Confessions blog. HA HA! That really was a joke.

So good or bad, I don’t know. But for those of you who have requested it, here you go. All the Kaat Litter and the unidentifiable lumps that it contains. Check it!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sock monkey said...

I'll look forward to your personal blog, lumps and all. I enjoy your writing style. Combine it with real life, and voilà, you've got creative non-fiction.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Meowkaat said...

Thank you. that makes me feel slightly less ridiculous and egocentric. :)

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics