myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Totally Biased Book and Movie Review: The Email That's Gonna Change My Life!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Email That's Gonna Change My Life!

Dear Sir

My name is Barrister Benedict E. Maxwell a legal practitioner and the personal attorney to one of the passengers of the Belleview Boeing 737 plane crash in which 117 persons died on 22nd of October 2005,my client died along side with his entire family. After the death of my client his bank contacted me, as his Attorney to provide his next-of-kin who should inherit his funds. The board of directors of his bank adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next-of-kin for the payment of this money or forfeit the money to the federal government treasury account as an abandoned property.

After making several unsuccessful attempts to locate his relatives,I decided to trace his relatives through the Internet in order to locate any member of his family yet nothing came out of it. The bank had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 to confisticate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me.

My late client was a successful businessman, an oil magnet here in Nigeria and he left behind a deposit of ($usd12m) in his domiciliary bank account in a commercial bank here in Lagos. I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next-of-kin of my deceased client, so that you can be paid the funds left in his bank account.

PLEASE SEE THE WEBSITE BELOW FOR CONFIRMATION:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4370572.stm
http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=5826&z=17

The procedure for approval is simple. Once you indicate your interest, an affidavit of claim will be made and a letter of administration will be obtained from the probate Registry which will
authorize the release of the funds to you. An application letter will also be sent to the bank informing them of our intention to claim the funds this documents and some others will be notarized and forwarded to the legal department of the Bank for vetting and approval. As you can see everything will follow a normal legal process, thereby assuring you that you are not exposing yourself to any legal problem. I will back up all necessary documents that will be required at the court. You don’t have to worry about any risk. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. All that is required from you is as follows:

1. Your Full name and contact address, as you want them to appear in the document here.
2. Private telephone number
3.Private fax number
4. Your bank particulars.

As you can see time is of great essence as the bank has given me deadline. We shall both share the funds this way; 60% for me while 30% will go for your contribution. 10% should be for expenses cured during the process of transfer. Contact me as soon as possible so that I will intimate you with the details. But if you are not interested, indicate by sending an email so that I can look for someone who will be interested.

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY TO ENABLE US START THIS
TRANSACTION IN EARNEST.
Thanks and God bless.
Barr.Benedict E. Maxwell


Go back to POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics